Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 36


Today started out as a lazy day. I didn't think it would shape up to be much more than that. Next thing I knew, I was on my bike heading out to meet up with Jason Jones for what would quickly become one of the most insane workouts I've had with him so far. We started by biking over to Bally's where we had a very solid, concentrated work out on chest. We then proceeded to bike on down to the coffee shop. For a half an hour we did sprints, and lunges and various other conditioning exercises, we then knocked out 100 sit-ups before we made our way back up 94th toward home.
While I was out and about, my wife was at the doctors office with Jaxon because he wasn't feeling well. She then had to go to Costco to pick up a prescription for him. While she and Jaxon were waiting, poor Jaxon threw up all over her, in Costco, and from what she described, it wasn't a pretty picture. I can't stand it when my little guy is sick. I feel helpless.
Other than that, today turned out to be a fair day. I made some insanely good salmon and sweet potato french fries to go with it. I also enjoyed some of my decadent aged white cheddar with an apple and a half and some popcorn while we watched "No Country For Old Men". It was a super weird movie. We'll get back after it tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment