Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 30


Today was a killer day for burning calories. As you can see I went nuts working out today. I did an hour of elliptical on my own and then Jones and I spent about 1 hr and 45 minutes at the gym doing back and triceps. What a great work out and what a great milestone today marks...It's day 30! I'm going to be taking 30 day pictures tomorrow, and then 60 and 90 day photos as well to compare with my before photos. I'm so looking forward to my 90 day pics. I've just got to remember to take this thing one day at a time. Look at us doing work today!  The bottom line is that there's no way to look awesome when you're working out!  I don't care who you are, you will make the same goofy faces as the guy or gal next to you.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

the new header at the top of the scream freaks me out, just so you know.. but good job this week!

Unknown said...

haha that was leah, not kyle

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't make faces. :) Well, I probably do but anyway I am right in front of that guy on the eliptical!! I was almost famous in your blog. Maybe another time. So fun to see you guys! Keep up the hard work! I could only long to be soooo dedicated!

Post a Comment