Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 25


Today I tried to squeeze a lot of things in. I don't like days like that. They cause you to forget everything you did, because you did so much. I opened the coffee shop this morning at 5AM and then proceeded to work out, shower and get ready for the opening night of the Sold Out Conference that was taking place at Puyallup Foursquare Church, swung by Taco Bell for a double decker taco with my good man Adam Roberts, and then proceeded to a small church in the Midland area where we had the joy of hearing first hand our friend Spencer Black's music, kinda of a cross between the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Jack Johnson. He's got some cool stuff, more to come about Spencer and his projects. All in all, it was a pretty decent 18 hour day, although you can see my eating was slightly off...

0 comments:

Post a Comment