Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 33

Today after Jones and I got done working out at the gym, I decided to take Jaxon on a little bike ride. We went over to the Nathan Chapman Memorial Trail behind Rogers High School and did a few laps before taking a break to play frisbee and enjoy the playground. I was able to catch a pretty sweet action shot of him throwing the frisbee, it hitting me in the face, and then him laughing hysterically at the incident. We had an awesome time together and overall, it was an awesome day with diet and exercise. Here's the pics in sequence:

The powerful throw from Jaxon...

The powerful blow to my head...

The hysterical laughter begins as he picks up the frisbee to try and get daddy again...

Both of us are now laughing hysterically at this point, him because of what he did, me because of his laughter. What a sweet kid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment