Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 18


Today I googled the word "habit". I've heard it said that it takes about 21 days to form a habit. I'm soon going to be crossing that threshold and can attest that as each day has gone by, the coming one has gotten easier and easier to fulfill my goals. My habit of a healthy lifestyle will become an official habit this Sunday.
I also googled who invented the bicycle. I am no more educated about this now, then when I had the bright idea to google it. I do know that several people helped craft what we now know today as the bike, or bicycle. Check out this link if your curious about the history of the bicycle. Why would he google about the bicycle you ask? Well, today when I was frivolously pedaling up 94th on my way home, I got to thinking about who invented this crazy rolling torturing device. I felt the burn in my legs today baby! I intentionally tried to not stand up as I pedaled up hill to maximize the workout. I did pretty good. Tomorrow will be an early one. I'm off to bed soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment