Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 35 - Week 5 Weigh In




I can't believe it, but I made it down below 2oo!!! I weighed in today at 199 exactly! Considering the week I had with working out very hard and eating well, I didn't know if I'd actually lose anything or just hang out in the same weight area. I was stoked to see I lost 1.2 pounds. I'll take that any day. It's progress.
My dad and I started out the morning with a walk/jog over the the drive thru coffee stand and back. We got ready for church and then off we went. What a great service at P4square today! We came back and had a little BBQ action and enjoyed the company of some old friends, and then hung out as my wife and I waited for our community group dinner date at 6pm. We went to Asado, which was out of this world! What a great dinner and date!

1 comments:

Tony said...

That's awesome man. I'm really encouraged by how well you are sticking to it.

Post a Comment