Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 31


Today was a difficult day. I lacked energy and stamina. I think it's because I'm not eating enough. My mindset is to stay below my allotted calorie budget, but I now realize that it's not a problem to end up at my budget for the day. I'm now allotted 1,725 calories per day and as long as I'm burning calories, I can eat more than that. My body is more sensitive then ever to needing food as fuel. If I don't have something to eat every 3 hours or so, I can feel that. It's super weird, but cool at the same time. It just requires me to be organized with my meals and to stick to the schedule.
I just finished an hour and fifteen minutes of cardio on the elliptical and I'm soon off to bed because I open up the coffee shop in the morning. Tomorrow is another weight training day with Jones so I will make sure to fuel up as I will be burning a lot of calories during my workout with him. Also, here's a shout out to my little sister Ally who's turning 20 tomorrow! Happy birthday Ally!
Side note: I am absolutely sick of the freezing cold rain and the weather here in Washington. I wish I lived somewhere warm. My poor son has to play in our garage because it's too wet and cold outside. I'm half tempted to sell everything we have and move to Hawaii and live off the land like the natives did! Seriously Washington, warm up a bit, and let the sun shine!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment