Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 32





Nothing too impressive happened today. It was pretty much your standard, solid day. I'm thankful that it stayed dry! I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed a mid-afternoon nap, until I was rudely awakened by Ol' Jonesy. He called me right when he got off work and very sternly, but fairly, coaxed me into meeting up with him at the gym. I slowly got up out of bed, kind of like you do when you have an undesirable appointment to attend, you know, dentist, proctologist, psycologist, to name a few. We preceeded to concentrate on chest today, and as always we worked core as well. We worked out for a solid hour and ten minutes or so and in contrast to yesterday, I felt like a million bucks! I made sure I ate enough today in preparation of working out and for me it made all the difference. I could really feel my body burning the food I had consumed during the day as opposed to running on fumes. Just a solid day overall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment