Saturday, February 21, 2009

The LGN Project Begins in 36 Hours!!!

The LGN Project? What is it you ask? Well, it's my attempt at physically preparing the best version of myself for my lovely bride on our 5th Anniversary this May. You see, over the last 5 years of our marriage I haven't exactly eaten the best, nor have I exercised nearly as much as I should have. Seriously, when the Wii Fit told me that I was obese, I knew it was time for a change. Looking back, it's been a jam packed full five years of wonderful memories, life changing events, and unforgettable experiences that I wouldn't trade for anything. My only regret is that I didn't prioritize a healthy diet and exercise lifestyle during that time.
Now, I've got a pretty deep hole to dig myself out of, but I realize there's no better time then now to turn this thing around. Over the next 90 days, I will be blogging about my journey on the road to a skinnier, more healthy version of me. I'll be honest. I'll be real with my struggles and victories. I have the privilege of being physically trained by my friend Jason Jones, and will be held accountable to a healthy diet by my friend and brother-in-law's fiance', Leah Koolis. I am confident that over the next 90 days, I will be able to lose 30 pounds.
That is just the beginning. This is a lifestyle change that I have been desperately longing for. I want to be able to chase my son around without getting winded, climb a few stairs with out needing oxygen, wake up each day with passion and energy, and not having to tote around these 30 extra pounds that I've been carrying. Follow me as I progress to a better, healthier version of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment