Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 1


I said I'd be honest with you. Want the truth? I got owned today. It's not that I didn't get enough to eat, or that it was hard to stick to the meal plan. I realized today, that it is going to take a lot of determination to see this thing through. Exercising is not something that I love to do...As of now. I know I will grow to love it, especially when I see results, but today was intense.
I power walked, I mean, I man walked with my wife today for over an hour, I did 60 push-ups and 60 sit-ups, and then Jason Jones, my personal trainer, worked with me for a little over an hour on some weight lifting.
I ate incredibly well and enjoyed what I ate. I made the most insanely awesome fruit smoothie for breakfast. I'll post the recipe soon along with other highlights from my meal plan including a Turkey Spinach Wheat Wrap I made for lunch that was life changing. Not gonna lie, I can't really think straight right now, super tired, ready to hit the sack. I need rest to get after Day 2 tomorrow. It's game on!!!

1 comments:

Tony said...

Keep it up bro! and post that smoothie recipe, I'm always looking for a good one.

Post a Comment