Sunday, February 22, 2009

All Systems A GO!!!

Well, in only a few short hours I will arise to begin exercising and dieting like it's something I've always done. Honestly, I can't go into this thinking that I'm just going to go through a phase, that tomorrow, I'll start something, hit my goal, and be done. No, tomorrow marks the beginning of a brand new Bryan! I'm excited! I'm not on some fancy weight loss, low-carb, Jenny Craig diet fad, I'm simply going to be ingesting wholesome, natural foods, exercising on a regular basis and striving to honor God with the body that He's given me. The emphasis for what I'll be eating is really on calorie count and nutritional value. I'll be eating between 1500-1800 calories per day, and expending anywhere from 400-800 calories per day through exercise.
I know that sounds aggressive, but I am set on that plan. I want to go after this thing hard and make up for lost time. My dietician, Leah Koolis, spent a couple hours today figuring out my meal plan for this week and looking for what foods I had on hand already that would work within my diet plan. Turns out, I had the makings of some really great meals laying around and just needed some creativity and direction on what to do with the ingredients. I'll post my meal plan for the week tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment