Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 50 - Day 66

I must finish strong. I started out the LGN Project with great enthusiasm and passion. I was on a mission. I had my sights locked on the target of soon stepping onto a scale and having it tell me that I weighed 185lbs. I haven't lost the drive or determination to reach that goal, I have though lost a little bit of momentum I feel.
As of now I'm in the home stretch. I weighed in last Sunday at 193.6lbs, which puts me 8.6lbs away from attaining my goal. I know I will reach it, that's not an option, but as far as my 90 day time frame goes, I don't know if I'll be able to do it within that. I have officially 24 days left until the 90 day mark. I have 28 days left until my 5th wedding anniversary on May 28th and 36 days until I go down to Cali with Jason Jones to celebrate my weight loss goals. My thought is that I can hit the 185lbs mark some time between my anniversary and my trip to Cali. It'll be pushing it to try and reach it by May 24th which is officially the last weigh-in day for the LGN project, however, I'm going to give it everything I've got. I'm making a conscious effort to eat more fruits and vegetables and lean proteins and drinking plenty of water and I know that if I make the commitment to blog everyday for the home stretch of this deal so as to make myself accountable to the project, then there's a slight chance I'll hit it within my 90 day time frame.
With a renewed passion now to finish the race strong, off I go to knock out an hour and a half of cardio on the elliptical. Catch you tomorrow.

1 comments:

Tony said...

Way to stay strong bro. You are definitely and inspiration.

Post a Comment